Monday, February 24, 2014

Introduction



I am a geek. I eat, sleep, and breathe technology, and I am not afraid to proclaim it. I am a go-getter, a goal setter, a dreamer, and an achiever. While everyone else is doing their best to stay on the supposedly “tried-and-true” path paved before them, I am working hard to pave the way to my own success.

How do you satisfy an insatiable love for technology? You immerse yourself in it. For me this means pursuing a B.S. in Computer Science, keeping up on all of the popular tech blogs, teaching myself whatever program, language, or skill I can, and creating my own YouTube channel where I can post tech tips and tutorials. Shortly after its inception, my YouTube channel started gaining lots of attention and positive feedback. As a result, YouTube offered me a partnership and began paying me for my videos. After my success with YouTube I decided to pursue a position with Apple. I have since achieved my goal and loved every minute of working for one of the most innovative companies in the world. Since then I have been focusing my efforts on my next endeavor, creating iOS applications.

I am currently well versed in C++ and Java, learning Objective-C for iOS application development, and looking to further expand my knowledge by learning Python, HTML, and CSS.

Alongside being a geek I am also a people person. I love making new connections and talking tech. Please contact me if you would like to talk internships, jobs, or just shoot the breeze about technology in general.




1 comment:

  1. It is very clear that you are well immersed in your field; utilizing social media as a medium to reach out to netizens and that you are actively searching for an internship. Your knowledge, skills, and ability are mentioned. However, your language proficiency was briefly glazed over in the third paragraph. To highlight your language proficiency, you should talk about the projects that you have worked on. This summary is complete and as an added bonus, I get a sense of who you are.

    ReplyDelete